Waxahachie, Texas
Additional Fees

While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then refused to pay the whole bill on a technicality), he is not exactly the most honest business man.He has an outstanding bill with a company that he contracted to do repair work on one of his rental properties and because there was a "loophole" in the agreement made with the small business (that was kind enough to come out and make an effort to work with him to fix a mess made by other contractors) he stiffed them on the total price.

Not exactly the kind of man that I would want to do business with. But if you are looking for someone that is cutthroat and all about the almighty buck then this is your guy.

Apparently Ben is also in the habit of blackmailing people when he doesn't get his way.

He sent an email to the owner of the company advising that they "need to decide what price you're willing to pay to collect" and then posted a dishonest review of the company on Angie's List with an "F" rating along with several lies about his experience when the company continued with collection efforts.The company he is blackmailing has documentation to prove this and I hope they file criminal charges against the *** on top of suing him for the balance owed.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Removal of the "F" review on Angie's List and payment of monies owed..

I didn't like: Being blackmailed, Being lied about, Being cheated out of payment for work performed.

Had an Experience with Realsmart Cre?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion